This is officially my first blog. I have never posted on a blog or set up my own. I think it is interesting to read other people's posts. A different perspective is always good. I do not really have a favorite blog, I do read a lot of reviews for different things like music, movies or books, but I mainly browse or surf and stumble upon a blog. I will now pay closer attention. I was surprised to see that this is a recommendation for our class, but think it will be useful. Once I get the hang of it, it will not seem so strange to me. This is day one of our LIB204 class and I think I am off to a good start. I know this will be a great class and am hopeful I will do well. I guess I will have more to tell later this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment