Friday, January 21, 2011

Week 2 Sidenote

So, I am looking at everyone's posts and I realize that I am fascinated by your blogs. I did not really know what they were or what to expect and now I am posting replies and following most of the class. My replies are longer than my own post. I guess I will have to work on that. :) I think I am interested in other people's opinions and thoughts. The blog seems much different than our class forums for some reason, much more personal. I now see a value in blogging, not just for those who want to talk about themselves but for those who get value from other people and their experiences. As a class, we can learn from each other and help each other out if we need it. We all have something to offer whether it is experience and knowledge with age or youth and being current and technologically savvy, or all of the above.

3 comments:

  1. I like you Blog. ITs very colorful and unique. I agree with what you said about blogging. I think blogging is a great way to elaborate on what we believe in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That definitely ties in to our week 3 assignment for Blog Reflection 2. Blogs help to provide an easy way for many people to share their experiences. It allows a lot of information to get out there so people can help one another. However, it also can be a lot of unfiltered information. One might argue if we can help one another, then why do we need places for information like libraries? I don't know for certain but I suspect that is a question Professor Laney is going to have us work towards answering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think that everyone in this class has something to offer that will help others learn to be a better librarian.

    ReplyDelete